Tell Your Story: 8 Messaging Musts
An excerpt from Get Where You Want to Go
Here are 8 Messaging “Musts” to help tell your story:
1. Drill Down–Focus on key target markets with the greatest potential.
2. Simplify Your Message—Commit to one big idea.
3. Make it Memorable—Touch emotions and capture people’s attention.
4. Focus on Less and More: Less talking, more listening. Less graphics and copy, more white space.
5. Admit Weaknesses–People usually know or figure them out anyway.
6. Make It About Them—Speak their language, in their terms.
Click Here to Read All 8 Messaging Musts