In this episode, Dave reviews the six traits of the best of the best CEOs.
McKinsey Global Institute surveyed CEOs over the past 25 years from public companies, 25 years worth of data from 3,500 public companies, and they noticed there were six mindsets, six traits of the best of the best CEOs.
1. Focus on beating the odds
2. Manage performance and health
3. Put dynamics ahead of mechanics
4. Help directors help the business
5. Center on the long-term ‘Why?’
6. Do what only you can do
Subscribe to the Marketing Podcast
For No Bullshit marketing solutions, including B2E marketing, public relations, and storytelling, contact Pittsburgh Marketing Agency MASSolutions here.