Dr. Lloyd Corder founded CorCom, a strategic marketing research firm almost 15 years ago. He serves on the graduate business school faculty at Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University, where he teaches marketing research, marketing management and international marketing. In addition to serving on the adjunct communications faculties of Pitt, Penn State and Chatham University, he is also a frequent keynote and convention presenter.
- Carnegie Mellon marketing website
- Dave’s book: Get Where You Want to Go
- Lloyd Corder’s book: The Snapshot Survey: Quick, Affordable Marketing Research for Every Organization
- Article on Pittsburgh’s Renaissance
- Pittsburgh Pirates history
- Sights and Sounds 1990 – Depeche Mode “Enjoy the Silence”