Working with your outside vendors or strategic partners can get frustrating. In this episode, Dave shares five questions you should ask during the discovery phase to develop clarity about which direction you want to go in.
1. How do you build your project plan?
2. Who specifically will be working on the project as the lead and why?
3. How does your Lead Project Manager manage their time?
4. What is your Lead Project Manager’s preferred way of communication?
- Then, tell them how you like to communicate and what you expect them to do as far as communicating.
5. Explain an instance of when things got off track and how they handled communication with the client.
Subscribe to the Podcast
For more marketing, storytelling, and public relations No-Bullshit insight, click here.