Yinz ever heard that it rains every year during the Three Rivers Arts Festival? Ya know, the one dahntahn by the Gateway Towers and The Point n’at?
This special episode features Dave on the YaJagOff Podcast at the Three Rivers Arts Festival. Dave, Rachael, John, and guest Douglas Dedra are talking everything from BBQ, booze, Dave’s street cred, and real No BS Marketing.
Whether you’re a yinzer or not, you won’t want to miss this.
[01:50] Live at the Three Rivers Arts Festival
[09:05] John’s Revelation Through Dave
- First time they ever told their story
- Helped them get their image gelled together
- Professional and true understanding of podcasting
[10:30] The Why Behind No BS Marketing
- Dave’s background is pure marketing
- Show it about strong communication and leadership
- No BS vs. BS Marketing
- Art and Science of Marketing
[11:42] Big Takeaway for Listeners
- Great podcasters like Gary V and are inspirational, but how much is real?
- No BS Marketing Show brings real people like Chris Brodman
- How real businesspeople communicate and lead effectively
[12:46] Getting Guests to Talk
- Getting rid of soundbites through open-ended questions
- Making it about the guest
- Let people tell their story in their own way
- Silence isn’t a bad thing. It’s golden.
[17:15] Power in Podcasts
- You get to see everything unfold
- Form connection with hosts, see who they are and what they’re about
[17:52] Who Would You Love To Have As Your Next Guest?
- Lebron James
- Bill Peduto
- People who lead and communicate
[19:55] Who Is Your Favorite Famous Family?
- Douglas: The McFlys
- Dave: The Osbournes
[23:28] Dave’s Street Cred
- How Dave got banned from iTunes like 2 Live Crew
- Ya Damn Right!
Link to full YaJagOff Episode: “It’s Saturday With an Art Start”.
Are you signed up for the No BS Marketing weekly update? You’ll receive timely, valuable ideas to improve your marketing and transform your message. It’s light, intended to be read in 2 minutes or less and it just might trigger bright ideas for you. To sign up, visit: massolutions.biz.
Remember, ask yourself: What’s The Big Idea and build your story around the answer. It’s all about Bold Solutions, no BS.